Thursday, August 8, 2013

Luxe For Less: Studded Ankle Strap Heels

A pair of statement heels is a must have, and there's nothing I love more than a sleek black silhouette and gold accents! Naturally, when I stumbled upon the Valentino Garavani Rockstud Pump, I loved it. It was an edgy heel that channeled some of the popular trends out there right now like ankle straps and pointed heels. However, I do always love a good deal, so when I found some awesome lookalikes I squealed with excitement! (Is it bad that I'm being serious?)

Check out the newest edition of Luxe for Less below!



I personally love the Lulu*s versions better! The "gold" accents pop more than in the Valentino versions, and I think the Vegan nubuck suede actually looks a bit sharper than the designer leather versions.

Which pair of studded t-strap pointed heels do you like better?

No comments:

Post a Comment