Sunday, July 28, 2013

Bananas for Burberry

If you ask any group of fashion conscious shoppers if they like Burberry, you might get mixed reactions. Some people think the classic print is pompous and showy, while others consider it an iconic print exclusive to the elite. Despite the polarizing effect the brand might have on some people, I have always found drool-worthy pieces to add to my lists of "Things I Want To Buy But Probably Shouldn't."

As a self-proclaimed connoisseur of shoes and handbags, I am especially fond of Burberry's offerings in that area. However, I do also love their classic polos, which only show a bit of the infamous pattern when unbuttoned. Not to mention, they have a pretty awesome line of men's and women's fragrances as well.

I am totally digging the Burberry Belted Check Rain Boots this year. While Burberry has always designed cute rainboots, these are perhaps my favorite because they are rainboots that are "moonlighting" as typical everyday boots with their uber cute design.

Below I have compiled a few of my favorite picks from Burberry currently! I am adoring each and every item!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //

If price wasn't an issue at all, which of these four Burberry pieces would you choose? Or if your dream pick from Burberry isn't here, what would it be?

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment