Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Last Night Dresses: My Favorite Picks

I absolutely love dresses! You can't go wrong with them -- whether it's a dress for the day, the night, or the beach, there is always the perfect dress for every occasion! Today I just stumbled upon Last Night, a great little online shop that has on-trend dresses "for every night to remember." Sounds like a brand that's right up my alley.

Last Night was actually founded by a west coast blogger, Stephanie Liu, who wanted to create a brand that embodied fun-loving women and wild memories! I absolutely love their current styles, and I have included some of my favorite dresses from Last Night below:


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 //

I encourage you to check out Last Night's website, and check out all the awesome dresses that they have to offer! You can also follow Last Night on Twitter here.

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment